A Slimming World friendly recipe that goes great with a side of speedy veg!
3 large floury potatoes (maris piper/desiree)
6 tbspns lighter than light mayonnaise (3 syns)
50g chopped onion (can use from frozen)
50g chopped spring onion
1-2 tbspns curry powder (heat level depends on personal taste)
- Peel and boil potatoes until cooked through, then let cool
- Saute onions then let cool
- Stir together curry powder, onion, spring onion and mayonnaise
- Gradually fold in cooked potatoes until covered
- Serve with your favourite speedy greens!