A Slimming World friendly recipe that goes great with eggs or on toast!
1 tin baked beans
1 tin chopped tomatoes (or 200g fresh chopped tomatoes)
100g chopped onion (can use from frozen)
100g sliced bell peppers (can use from frozen)
Fry light oil spray
- Spray your pot/pan with fry light and saute onions and peppers
- Add beans and stir gently on a low heat
- Once beans are warmed through add your chopped tomatoes
- Gently stir in the tomatoes and add ground pepper to taste
- Serve on your favourite toasted bread or top with a sunny side up egg!